Thursday 10 November 2011

i am super ego

assalamualaikum 
today i made 2 entry 
doesn't matter . who cares anyway 


well , back to the entry 
" i am super EGO "
right ?  agree with it ? 
raise up your nose please . i can't see 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice nose i thought 

well , i wanna share you about me 
it's always gonna be with my bestie
♥ ShazwayneArwieShairi
you're wondering huh ? why always her ?
you asking me right now ?
well , it just easy 
because i spend most of my time with her at school 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just wanna let you know how i feel actually 
school time just now was awesome i thought 
first , what's on my mind is i would like to apologise to her because i made her mad yesterday 
what the heaven when i arrived at school she's not there 
whoaa ~ quite disappointed with my own self 
i thought she won't came because of me 
but it is quite absurd right ?
HAHAHAHA 
after an hour being at school without her it's just like what huh ? kinda boring ~
 sad also lah ~ because today is our last day gathering at school with my other classmates .


HAHAHAHAHAHA
well , i keep wondering why why why ?
and  i keep asking sazwa why cowen are not here ?
TETTTTT ~
i even ask sazwa to ring a bell for cowen . yaa ~ kinda funny kan .
since we have to fill up things that ustazah want us to hand in today jgak
fuhh !
my things are done . BORING DAMN MUCHIE ~ i find my SUDOKU
 while i was busy with my SUDOKU , sazwa told me " tu cowen "
funny ~ she's late ! but that made me smile because she's here 
but what make me felt that i am sooooo EGO even such a huge EGO
is , cowen is here but why i didn't call her up and start a conversation with her
i keep think about it , because the one who always break the silence was her 
so i thought i could make it for today kan . 
HAHAHAHA
now i know why is she keep mentioning i am EGO . i understand
well , that's me ! 
EGO 
at last i talk to her ~ hhu 
going to miss my all al-falah members


no more talk
FULLTOPS 




videokeman mp3

Realize – Colbie Caillat Song Lyrics