Thursday 1 December 2011

i wish


assalamualaikum 


if i get a chance to go b a c k to my p a s t 
i w i s h i could go back to a day b e f o r e my PMR examination
i wish i can face the day with s m i l e 
i suppose to be a girl who k n o w what we called " joke and serious "
the one who can control her t e m p e r 
the one who shouldn't leave her f r i e n d just like that
i wish ! 
why ? ? because i am so d i s a p p o i n t e d of what i done on examination paper 
it was just like nothing 

so , if i get the chance i wish to r e s e a t all of my paper especially my PAI paper 
the paper that i s t r u g g l e d the most to score
and yaa ~ my mind was d i s t r a c t e d on that time because of you l i t t l e " big mouth ' f a t guy !
opps ~ or , should i call you obess oxford student ? 
LOL ~ and 1 more because of s o m e o n e that i called f r i e n d !

ouh i h a t e to think it back 
and what a p e r f e c t time , it did happened on the first day of examination .

i know , even though i ain't know my result yet but i think i can i guess how b a d it is and i wish i can turn it back 
i'm scared i'll a b a s h with my result
with the b u r d e n of school's t a r g e t .
ouh s h o o t !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I JUST HATE BEING SO STUPID !

i wish i can make my parents proud of me since i'd d i s a p p o i n t e d them with my UPSR result . i only can gave them 4A's .
ouh no ! i just hate it damn much being labelled as " b u d a k k p a n d a i " while i am not 
neither i am from al-falah nor from quality group , i am not ! 
that was r i d i c u l o u s ! heyy you , don't you get it ? I AM NOT 
i am hardly abject !
see my result you'll know me . 
i am not like what are you guys think about 
and what important is i am not being a r r o g a n t because of my i n t e l l i g e n c e ? ? ?
what the lah to you buddy ! 
stop saying that i am arrogant ! i am not !

ouh , i wish i could make a time machine to get back and fix it .
but , heyy , what an absurd things to say huh !

no more talk !
FULLSTOPS !




videokeman mp3
Speak Now – Taylor Swift Song Lyrics