Wednesday 9 November 2011

another historical day

assalamualaikum 
hello guys ? how are you ? how have you been ?
hope you're in a pink of health 
ceh ~ macam nak buat essay je .

well , just now . 
form 3 students ada lawatan ke muzium 
" MORNING AT THE MUSEUM "
whoaa ~ that was the awesome experience i've ever had 
though it was tiring , but it's worth .
yaa ~ i spend my whole time with my friends ~ 
they're my soul , i love you guys 
they're funny especially NurrunWahyun
poor her , she wears her sister's shoe . quite sempit .
sampai sakit kaki dia . boleh boleh dia jalan without shoes 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
best day in my life 

however the time are not quite much . but it's okay i thought 
the day seems hot even it's raining 
i am sweating all the time 
MERIMASKAN

well , well , well .
we didn't snap pictures much .
urm , so sad ~ 

yaa ~ spending my whole day with my bestie ShazwayneArwineShairi 
BEST ! i love you buddy 
hope we're on the same school next year 
amin for me please 
it seems that our friendship is too special and too short . 
whoaa . ayat tak boleh blah !

banyak betol happened hari ni 
don't know where to start 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
let's start it with NurulFarahEqma story 
dia mengalami kebocoran paip yang sangat melampau 
nasib baik i saw it . and i tell her about it 
punyalah kelam kabut , macam dah kena bagi ulat gonggok da (eugh.gelisamaitubinatang)
what make me shock , dia suddenly amek cardigan c cowen 
main rampas plak tu . haiyoo . i thought diorang tak oke . 
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
(:
well , we can only smile in that desperate situation 

next is

ada orang kan , dia kan , panggil saya sombong 
bukan sorang . tapi ntah lah 
rasa macam nak cekik , patahkan leher dia lah 
BENCI 
you have to know me ~ 
than you know me who i am 

then 
ShazwayneArwineShairi
laa ~ cowen jangan lah dok kat Ranau tu lelama sangat 
bila kita boleh hangout kalau camtu
harap-harap dapat satu school lagi next year 
aku nak sangat kenal dengan kau ni 
but , you won't let me 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my best best best friend 

no more talk 
be good . and i love you all my readers 
FULLSTOPS !





videokeman mp3

Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Lady Antebellum Song Lyrics