Thursday 22 December 2011

PMR result baybeh !

assalamualaikum 
halu halu kopi ka milo ?
it's 11.59 p.m


well , today is 22DECEMBER2011 the scariest day !
and i just wanna share with you guys the stupid moments before i'm taking my result .

it's 5.50 o'clock in the morning .
i am making my bed like usual .
go down and search my school uniform , socks and everything .
don't you just think it stupid ?
i am going to take my pmr result this morning but i didn't prepared anything for today 
i supposed to prepare it last night or maybe earlier right ?
you don't think so ? ? yaa , i think that was stupid .

and i got all of it , straight to my kitchen and start laundry . 
yaa ! ! stupid again , i washed my uniform this morning ? ? ?
HA HA HA 
it done at 8.39 a.m . . i hung it , thank god the weather are quite good .

i am not taking my bath yet ! so what ? ?
* macam tak biasa plak kan mandi lambat time cuti cuti ne 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
can you imagine it , it's 10.00 o'clock and i am not taking my bath yet .
now that was funny !

and then my phone ringing , it's my mum she told me they are on their way back home so i've got to be ready ? ? 
huh ? ? now that was awesome , my uniforms are not ironed yet . 
but , it's okay . i am not ready to take my result anyway .
i don't know how long i spend my time in the toilet , but i remembered i did sing a few songs .
HAHAHAHAHA

then , i go to my room and prepared everything .
suddenly someone had called my sister , it was cikgu aishah ! her LK teacher .
cikgu aishah told my sister my results and my sister shouts like crazy .
what the fitch ! she knew my result . 
but , i refuse to hear it . . the she told me , mine was horrible ! 
and i was like dying at that time . . she told i got 3A and what the hell i got E for my arab paper .
yaaa ! i'm going to kill you sister !
i am crying that time , and you know what that was the reason why is my mata , bengkak while i am taking my result at school . 

arrived -> school !
yaa beybeh i'm here , i mean i'm there . 
yaww ! where is their parents ? ? i am wondering . 
students going to school alone without their parents . . what happen ? aren't they know ? aren't they care about their child ? ? aren't they excited to know their child's results ? ?
done !
straight away met my ustazah and shaked hand , and here it is the result . 
what a shock i got 7A's 1B ! ! yaw beybeh ! hha ~ 
*dah agak da sejarah tak dapat score punya , keberkatan perlu ada . .* Hartini Muslim *
eh , i forgot i am taking SEMBILAN subject actually .
argh ! spoil ! bahasa arab got C ! 
ouh i just hate it so much .
but mum and dad was the best things i ever had . thankyou Allah 

then suddenly my sister *rafizza* asks me 
" bila masa kau belajar ? "
whoaa , agak rude itu quest .
but , that was the fact , bila masa ku belajar ? 
memang tak belajar sangat pun , da la study last minute
alhamdulillah 
HAHAHAHAHA 
as i know , i am struggling for my arab paper , but then see how bad it is .

ouh , i just don't want to think about it any more .
and i am so proud of myself and i'm so happy .
what your saying about me is none of my business , my life is too short to stress myself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in my life okay !



saya tahu saya tembam !

sekian dan terimakasih 
no more talks 
FULLSTOPS !

videokeman mp3

Magic – Colbie Caillat Song Lyrics